The experts at Yudu Concierge share these helpful tips for organizing your home and office:
1. Always have a plan of attack in place before you start.
2. SPACE: sort, purge, assign a home, containerize and equalize.
3. When sorting and organizing, pull like objects from all over the house.
4. Have the right organizational tools on hand before starting: baskets, drawer dividers, file folders, hooks, labels, etc.
5. Bring in a professional if the process seems too overwhelming. They will give you manageable tips for staying organized and help you be more efficient.
Take Care of Your Body
Eating well, remaining physically active and tending to your mental and spiritual health should be top priorities and these tips will help you remain Healthy From Head to Toe.
Our picks of the top 5 Free Health Apps will give you resources in the palm of your hand for getting and staying well.
Time to head to the doctor? Visit HealthyWomen.org for a comprehensive list of recommended preventitive screenings to make sure you’ve gotten the checkups you need, when you need them from head to toe.
Get Finances in Order
Talk with an investment adviser to make sure you and your investment strategies are on the right path.
Are you Credit Card Smart? This printable checklist guides you through the do’s and don’ts of using plastic properly.
Improve Your Life
You don’t have to invest a lot of money into a new look. Check out these wardrobe tips for updating your personal style.
Are you in the right job? Americans spend an average of 7 – 8 hours working during the week. If your job isn’t fulfilling or meaningful, ask yourself these questions provided by career-expert, Nella Barkley. Consider if going back to school is an appropriate step for you to take to achieve your goals.
Well being is the ultimate goal for every year. Whether it be challenging yourself to try something new, or rediscovering passions long-forgotten, the search for deeper purpose and living authentically is a journey that never ceases. Good luck and Happy New Year!