Decorate your chandelier for the Festival of Light with these “danglers” hung from your light fixture.
- Gather cupcake liners and wooden dreidels.
- Using a hot glue gun or super glue, attach a small, silver fly tying bead or blue pony bead to the top of the dreidel so that the hole of the bead can have the string pass through it; let dry.
- Decorate liners and dreidels using paint and glitter in shades of blue and silver; let dry.
- Cut varying lengths of white string, then poke a hole in the center of each liner and position on the string by tying knots to secure their location.
- Finish off by running the end of the string through the bead on the dreidel; trim excess string and let the dreidel dangle at the bottom of the line.
- Hang from chandelier in different lengths and enjoy the beauty of your project!